Week #19 (Lockdown week 3)
- What is time?
- Harriet’s addicted to designing houses on the Sims. I’ve lost her.
- I’ve been de-wilding our garden
- Spent an evening making a tediously fiddly Bograft model
- Seriously considering getting a games console for the first time in my adult life
- Watched this remote lecture by Ruben Pater, the guy who wrote that Politics of Design book. Pretty interesting work, lovely head of hair.
- Top tip for remote workers on Google– the Google Meet Grid View Chrome plugin means you can… use a grid view
- Strange feeling looking at these Apple face shields and instructions
- Whoever runs the Present & Correct Twitter account is outrageously on top of finding nice things to look at
- Oh and here’s one hour of Jamaican communist music
- Not much happened
- Running for 20-odd minutes just before or after work has been good for not getting depressed
- Tuesday night I watched the Liverpool Barcelona match from last season on Zoom with my Liverpool-supporting pals. Sadio Mané was extraordinary in that game.
- We’re still without a sofa in the flat, and no-one’s delivering them anymore. So we fashioned one out of some spare bedding piled up in a cardboard box. Put some swanky cushions on top. Looks deece.