- Properly back to work. Mostly been planning things.
- Spent Wednesday night with friends getting a takeaway and making Tamiya cars, it was one of the most wholesome things I’ve done in a while
- Tamiya packaging is gorgeous. Also, in linking to their site above, I’ve discovered that you can visit the Tamiya HQ in Shizuoka.
- Enjoyed this long interview with William Gibson
- Saw the Anselm Kiefer show at the White Cube last weekend and the paintings are completely immense and heavy. The dude’s 74, how does he conjur up so much bleakness? Maybe being 74 is bleak.
- I wonder how much he spends on paint.
- Also heavy – the Storyville documentary on the Jonestown Massacre. Holy shit.
- What’s also been nice this week is having friends round for dinner. Good company, cheaper than eating out, can have as many bevvies as you like. Might just be getting old but still. Reader, come round for dinner.