- It’s been a quiet week. I had some Christmas pints and got a bit ill.
- I did go to Glasgow last weekend which was great and I feel a very strong urge to live there. If the flat falls through we might have a big life pivot on our hands.
- It’s a beautiful city but also has vibes. Imagine living in a city as fun as that but also being an hour away from Loch Lomond.
- I think there are design jobs up there?
- I was enjoying this fancy website by woke book publisher Sternberg Press for about 30 seconds until I realised it’s not even close to being accessible
- In a hypocritical move, am very into this quite hard-to-read free futuristic typeface by Froyo Tam and will be looking to use it at the next possible opportunity