- Posting this earlier than usual because I’m about to get on a train to Glasgow for the weekend
- If anyone reads this and has strong Glasgow recommendations in the fields of drink / food / music / art / design please @me immediately
- I’ve been using this really good guide to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines at work this week, it sort of sits like a plain English layer on top of the actual guidelines
- Related. We’ve been attempting to buy a flat recently, and I’m not sure I’ve come across a process so in need of some user-centred design. I’ve been wondering how you’d approach all the mad legalese – do you solve the real problem and try to simplify the law, or do you write a clearer layer on top of it? Like an API for language. Or would people end up having to read all the legal mumbo-jumbo anyway?
- Anyway I’m obviously very lucky to be in a position to go through all that bullshit
- I scored 5 goals in 5-a-side on Tuesday, which maybe says something about the level we play at
- Dulwich Hamlet’s proposed stadium plans look like a National Trust café (probably deliberate)
- Because it’s horrible and dark and wintry, I’ve put together a couple of gloomy Spotify playlists. One’s called Bleak and the other’s called Glum. Enjoy!