- Went to Designed in Cuba: Cold War Graphics last weekend, decent little exhbition with lots of very nice posters
- It definitely made me want to do more non-gov graphic design work (as much as I like only using Transport and Helvetica)
- Look at this ridiculous house
- Had completely forgotten that Uber was due to lose its license to operate in London and subconsciously assumed they’d found a way around it (though they still might). To be honest they seem like a shit company with terrible practices so it would be no great loss.
- I’d been wondering why there were suddenly a few Uber competitors popping up out of the blue with big advertising campaigns. Guess they were betting on Uber getting kicked out. No idea if these companies are much better though.
- Obviously we should just sack them all off and stock up on buses and cycle lanes
- Been listening to Richard Dawson a lot – Two Halves might be the only actually-good football song ever written
- I’d really like to listen to JME’s new album, has anyone got a CD player I could borrow?
- My main concern at the moment is Fabinho’s ankle injury, and how its impact on Liverpool’s form is going to impact my mood over the busy Christmas period