Week #? (Lockdown week ?)
- I didn’t know how to number this weeknote because everything’s gone out of whack. Do people number weeknotes by week or by note? Maybe this isn’t a weeknote anymore. It’s just a note.
- The worst days are the grey days where everything you look at has the same murky tone from 7 in the morning to 7 in the evening. Really emphasises the endless shapeless nature of time atm.
- Been spending a lot of time fucking about on Ableton with a synth that Harriet got me for my 30th. I can spend hours on it.
- Ableton is an incredible piece of software. If I’d had it when I was a teenager I would have gone mad on it. I think I used to painstakingly stitch things together on Audacity, which was absolutely dire.
- I’ve been doing these little paintings based on Constable prints I got for 50p each in a charity shop in Tenby (actually I did these last year… I’m not saying I can see into the future there are… portents… in these)
- Joined a union
- Highlight of this week was probably getting some banging fish and chips from new local Knight’s Fish Bar. Proper.